These terms are simple, and available to help you understand the OWLympics Website better. Please use common sense when sharing information online, and behave responsibly. This program has been designed by us (the ECE community) for us.
Note that by accessing the OWLympics website you agree to follow and be bound by these Terms, which may be updated from time to time without notice to you. This Site is not intended for and is not designed to attract children under 18 years of age. If you do not agree with the Terms, please do not use this Site.
- The only information shared publicly is information you provide in non-private fields, along with your current points and level. Other people can see your username, workout date, and activity description.
- Your username is not linked to your Rice ID. Once chosen, however, your username cannot be changed.
- The OWLympics program is not liable for your activities connected to the site, or possible injuries resulting from these activities. This program is not a substitute for medical advice.
- To ensure fairness, and working within the Rice honor code, workout durations and intensities shall be reported as accurately as possible when logging activities.
- Violations of these terms can result in the removal of your account from the website.
- The OWLympics program shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Site, or any loss of data.
- If you have questions, suggestions, or need support, contact the program by emailing email@example.com